PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL
KRISHI PROYUKTI SAHAYAK RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION, 2011
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian citizens or such other nationalities as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India in accordance with the rules regulating the recruitment to the posts of Krishi Proyukti Sahayak under the Department of Agriculture, in the District offices under the Govt. of West Bengal. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Examination in the month of May, 2011 or thereabout simultaneously in Kolkata and other District Centres over the State.
The examination will consist of one paper being sub-divided in two parts, viz. Part – I (Objective type) and Part – II (Conventional type).
- Pay: (PB-2) Rs.5,400-25,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,900/- Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.9,600/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized Board / Council.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (Not required for recruitment in the case of Nepali speaking candidates from the Hill areas of District of Darjeeling).
- Age: Not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years on 01.01.2010 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1973 and not later than the 1st January, 1992). Upper age limit is relaxable for certain categories of candidates.
- Last Date: 23.11.2010
For full details please visit the link below:
People came here by searching :
- krishi proyukti sahayak
- KRISHI PROYUKTI SAHAYAK RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION 2011
- krishi proyukti sahayak examination 2011 date
- psc krishi proyukti sahayak
- psc west bengal krishi proyukti sahayak
- www krishi proyukti sahayak
- krishi proyukti sahayak examination date
- krishi projukti sahayak
- krishi proyukti sahayak exam date
- krishi prayukti sahayak