MP Power Generating Company Limited Vacancy Post For 327 | MPPGCL Executive Trainee/ Junior Engineer (Trainee) / Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee Recruitment Post | www.mppgenco.nic.in
MP Power Generating Company Limited(MPPGCL) Recruitment for Executive Trainee / Junior Engineer (Trainee) / Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee Posts at Jabalpur
Advt. No. 27.7.2010
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act’ 1956 as a successor power generating company of M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB), is having an installed capacity of 3847.5 MW in its Thermal and Hydel power stations located at various places in the State of M P. The Company has undertaken execution of Coal based Thermal Power Projects for capacity addition of around 1700 MW in near future:
No Of Posts:-119
Age: Min 20 years & Max 27 years as on 1.9.2010
1· The Executive Trainees on successful completion of training shall be inducted in the Company in the pay scale of (PB3) Rs. 15600-39100 plus Rs 5400 Grade Pay.
Full time Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical
Junior Engineer (Trainee):-
No of Posts:-44
Age: Min 18 years & Max 27 years as on 1.9.2010
The Junior Engineer (Trainee) on successful completion of training shall be inducted in the Company in the pay scale of. (PB2) Rs. 9300-34800 plus Rs 4100 Grade Pay.
Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering. High School Certificate and ITI Trade Certificate in Mechanist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle from institute recognized By Go MP
Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee:-
No of Posts:-164
Age: Min 18 years & Max 27 years as on 1.9.2010
The Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee shall be inducted in the Company in the pay scale of (PB1) Rs. 5200-20200 plus Rs 2500 Grade Pay. In addition to above, DA and other benefits etc. shall also be applicable as per rules. The appointed Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineers & Plant Assistant, shall be eligible for the Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
High School Certificate and ITI Trade Certificate in Electrician/ Wireman/ Mechanic/ Motor/ Mechanic Diesel/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized By GoMP
The eligible candidates will have to undertake a written test comprising of questions in related discipline, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge, quantitative aptitude, etc. at test centers in Jabalpur, Indore, Bhopal and Gwalior. The written test is likely to be held in the month of October/ November 2010. The number of cities / centers for written test and the date of written test may change on the discretion of MPPGCL. Candidates have to fill two preferences for Test Cities and no request for change, in any circumstances, will be considered subsequently. Based on the requirement & merit, the successful candidates will be called for Personal interview at Jabalpur for final selection.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidate have to apply through the Application Format available on web site of MPPGCL, www.mppgenco.nic.in, with a Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker Cheque of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred) only payable in favour of Sr.Accounts Officer (COG&HS) MPPGCL, Jabalpur and payable at Jabalpur, as examination fee for General & OBC candidate. However SC/ ST candidates are exempted from examination fee of Rs. 500/-. The application complete in all respect with copies of required certificates and Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker Cheque as examination fee shall be submitted to the following address on or before 23 -08-2010. Application should be forwarded to The Additional Director, MPPGCL
Block No. 6, Shakti Bhawan,Rampur, Jabalpur, MP-482008.
Candidates must superscribe the envelope with Name of Candidate, Name of Post & Discipline, Category Applied In.
Last Date To Apply:- 23.8.2010
Application Format For Executive Trainee CLICK HERE
Application Format For Junior Engineer Trainee CLICK HERE
Application Format For Plant Assistant ITI Trainee CLICK HERE
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Public Sector should apply ‘through proper channel’.
3. Working employees of MPSEB/MPPGCL may also apply for any post as per eligibility criteria. No age limit is applicable for departmental candidates.
4. Reservations for SC, ST and OBC (non creamy layer only) categories are meant for candidates of SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer only) categories as specified in respect of State of MP only. Such candidates should submit a copy of the caste certificate as per existing rules of Govt. of M.P., in the prescribed formats, while applying.
5. No examination fee shall be payable by SC/ST candidates .
6. Any disputes arising out of the selection process will be dealt within the jurisdiction of Jabalpur Courts only. In case of any dispute, the decision of the MPPGCL shall be binding and final for all practical purposes.
7. All SC/ ST candidates shall be reimbursed to and fro II class Rail fare/ Bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in the written test and personal interview (as per rule) limited to the distance of the test centre from the address for communication mentioned in their applications or from where they have actually performed the journey, whichever is minimum, on submission of original ticket.
8. Candidates having a third child born on or after 26.01.2001, are not eligible to apply.
9. A candidate can apply for one post one subject only.
10. The Candidate must possess sound health.
MPPGCL Block No. 6,
Advertisement Details:- href=”http://mppgenco.nic.in/advt_ET_JET_PA_web.pdf
CLICK HERE For Official Website
Details >> student.exattosoft.com
People Came here by searching :
- Mppgcl com
- vacancy in mppgcl
- mppgcl vacancy
- Mppgcl co in/ jabalpur/supervision traniee interviwe result june 2011
- Www mppgcl com
- www mppgcl com in
- mppgcl@mp nic in
- mppgcl vacancies
- Mppgcl co in/superviser trainee interviwe result